At [Word.robe] Media, we believe that stories can change the world.
We also believe that only you can tell your story.
Our job is to help you tell it the best you can.
That is why we make writing that fits.
Jonathan Jordan | Founder
He earned his Bachelor’s in English Literature from the University of North Texas and is an award-winning creative writer.
He currently lives in McKinney, Texas with his wife, their amazing son, and a needy but loyal boxador. He is an avid fan of movies, the Olympics, and Reese’s peanut butter cups.
He is currently represented by Verve Talent & Literary Agency in Los Angeles.
Creative Writing Credits
- Untitled Victoria Manalo Draves Film (screenplay) | In pre-production with Icarus Film Studios and Anova Pictures
- Golden Girl (screenplay) | Grand Prize Winner, Stage 32 Feature Screenwriting Contest, 2017 | Top 10%, AMPAS Nicholl Fellowships Contest, 2016
- Prosper Springs (opera) | creative team, produced by CalArts in 2011
- What Happened To The Lightning? (one-act play) | Winner of TETA PlayFest, 2003
- The Day Milly Died (one-act play) | Winner of TETA PlayFest, 2002