We believe that only you can tell your story.
Our job is to help you tell it the best you can.
That is why we make writing that fits.
Jonathan Jordan | Founder | Writer | Editor
Hailing from Dallas, TX, he is an avid fan of movies, the Olympics, and Reese’s peanut butter cups. He earned his Bachelor’s in English Literature from the University of North Texas and is an award-winning creative writer.
He is currently represented by Verve Talent & Literary Agency in Los Angeles which also represents the filmmakers behind movies like Spider-Man: Into the Spider-verse and Green Book. You can follow him on Instagram: @jonathan.jordan.writer
Creative Writing Credits
- Untitled Victoria Manalo Draves Film (screenplay) | In pre-production with Icarus Film Studios and Anova Pictures
- Golden Girl (screenplay) | Grand Prize Winner, Stage 32 Feature Screenwriting Contest, 2017 | Top 10%, AMPAS Nicholl Fellowships Contest, 2016
- Prosper Springs (opera) | creative team, produced by CalArts in 2011
- What Happened To The Lightning? (one-act play) | Winner of TETA PlayFest, 2003
- The Day Milly Died (one-act play) | Winner of TETA PlayFest, 2002